A PART AND APART


“Say to them, I am the one called; I AM
Who shows the ways of the meek no harm,
Only strives in thousand tribes for the wicked
And a pen in my hand, drawing him a weak end,
Tell them, I know my sheep, so they know me.

Say to them, I am the skinless silent spirit
Deafening to make men's mind bold and writ,
My name; the template of the temple tosses
As leaves on water of congregations like foxes,
Tell them, many call me truly, but just few I hear.

Say to them, I am the groom of the church
The master of all, the controller and the judge,
My house has no room for secret of any form
Why won't I know those that follow my norm?
Tell them, I see far, I see near and I see all minds.

Say to them, all who claims to be mine,
Tell them, I know who is a part and apart".

As the ancient God used to speak, in times past,
Behold! Now, he speaks, again.

#PsalmsInk

© Samuel O. Ogunyinka, '18.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KÒKÚMÓ

ÈRÒ OJÀ OLÓWÓ

VOMIT MY RICE